We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Manages and leads all Regional Facility managers for Cruise's Global Facility Operations.
- Evaluation of lifecycle cost & payback
- Deferred maintenance strategy
- Leads Global Vendor strategy and is responsible for maintaining and validating that all SLA's are met
- Manages and forecasts all operating budgets and Deferred Maintenance/ Maintenance plans
- Ensures reliability and performance of our facilities
- Drives operational and process improvements that drive savings, continuous improvement, and improved productivity & efficiency.
- Coordinates with all services lines and SME’s to ensure a Cruise Workplace experience
- Oversees negotiations for all contracts and services
- Sets the strategy for staffing model for Cruise's locations across multiple markets
- Accountable to ensure that all Cruise Facilities are in compliance with all local, state, and federal regulations
- Leads Energy Strategy and Sustainability Program for our Real Estate Assets.
- Formal supervision of Regional Facility Managers. Matrixed management of other Cruise Real Estate Team members.
- Supervision of 3rd party Facility Service contracts.
- Ability to build and lead a world class facilities management team focused on an outstanding employee experience in the physical environment
- Possess excellent management and leadership skills and the ability to motivate and work with and through others to achieve desired results.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree required
- Experience with CMMS and other technology supporting Facility Operations
- 10+ experience in facility maintenance and management, and facility design planning and construction across multiple geographies
- Experience with R&D, Office, and Distribution product types
- Financial analysis/ Budget management skills
- Experience utilizing written and verbal communication to create business case for funding approvals
- Experience in managing a capital plan and ability to assist with capital planning efforts via cost estimation
- Experience in a variety of delivery methods (i.e. build to suits, TIs)
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- Must be able to communicate concepts, procedures, and systems needed clearly to all levels of the organization
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of the time
- Master's degree preferred
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family's fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.