We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Develops, maintains and manages the Design guidelines and standards for Cruise
- Partners with the IT, Branding and any other stakeholders to lead the representation of Cruise Culture and Values within the physical environment
- Manages all Occupancy Planning for both people and business requirements
- In partnership with the other COEs, is responsible for sizing real estate and facility needs
- Oversees all space and occupancy planning and strategy
- Oversees all programming activities
Oversees the Workplace Services Team
- Works with Business Units to maintain a strategy for forecasted requirements
- Partners with the Employee Experience team to understand ways to support employee attraction and retention at Cruise
- Partners with the Facilities organization to define and evaluate services needed to support the total workplace environment
- Manages stakeholders and is the accountable sign-off on all Design Review
- Manage test fits and all planning elements of site selection
- Formal supervision of Workplace Strategy team members. Matrixed management of other Cruise Real Estate Team members.
- Supervision of 3rd party workplace related contracts
- Ability to build and lead a world class visionary workplace team
- Possess excellent management and leadership skills and the ability to motivate and work with and through others to achieve desired results.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor degree required
- 10 years of experience in the field of real estate, architecture, design, or consulting
- Experience working with senior management and facilitating consensus
- Ability to set a vision, and inspire and lead a team to materialize the vision
- Experience in client facing roles
- Experience in change management
- Analytical and quantitative data analysis skills
- Ability to translate large quantities of data into Key findings and recommendations
- Ability to create executive level presentations for options analysis and recommendations
- Experience in design and occupancy of multiple product types (R&D, Office, Industrial, Call Center)
- Experience in both large and small projects across multiple markets
- Ability to travel approximately 40% of the time.
- Experience with LEED & WELL certification
- Experience in a variety of delivery methods (i.e. build to suits, TIs)
- Experience managing multiple projects concurrently
- MBA preferred
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family's fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.