We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Be the business and industry expert for the on-demand delivery space
- Develop structured, analytical frameworks for modeling new initiatives. Produce forecasts that guide decision making.
- Communicate actionable, strategic recommendations to senior executives on key initiatives, go-to-market strategy, and opportunities for growth and optimizations
- Take initiative to identify and execute projects that better inform our delivery strategy. Anticipate potential business challenges and get ahead of issues before they become problems.
- Build trusted relationships with senior leaders across the company in order to drive alignment and accelerate execution.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of work experience, with some in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, corporate finance, or corporate development
- Experience with Excel for financial modeling; ability to identify and model critical sensitivities
- Experience synthesizing and articulating key messages to senior leadership in written and verbal form
- Experience applying structured, analytical thinking to new, undefined problems
- Experience developing hypotheses based on objective data and adapting to changing facts
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the on-demand delivery space; experience across multiple verticals a plus
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family's fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.