We’re Cruise, the self-driving ride-hailing service.
We are building the world’s most advanced, all-electric, self-driving cars to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about. We believe self-driving cars will help save lives, reimagine cities, redefine time in transit, and restore freedom of movement for many.
Cruisers have the opportunity to define new ways of working and learn from world-class leaders in their field. This is a place where dreamers and doers can succeed.
If you are looking to play a part in making a positive impact in the world by advancing the revolutionary work of self-driving cars, join us.
About the Cruise Strategic Partnerships & New Business Initiatives Organization:
The Strategic Partnerships & New Business Initiatives team is responsible for driving the future commercialization of Cruise’s AV technology. Our team is comprised of roles that span deal-making, strategy, and business execution. We work on strategic transactions (M&A, Fundraising, Global Partnerships), incubate new business lines (including AV Delivery), and design go-to-market playbooks, collaborating cross-functionally with other teams. We are a diverse group of analytical, forward-thinking individuals passionate about being on the front lines of creating sustainable commercial value for Cruise’s AV technology.
Day-to-day responsibilities Include:
- Be the business and industry expert for the on-demand delivery space
- Develop structured, analytical frameworks for modeling new initiatives. Produce forecasts that guide decision making.
- Communicate actionable, strategic recommendations to senior executives on key initiatives, go-to-market strategy, and opportunities for growth and optimizations
- Take initiative to identify and execute projects that better inform our delivery strategy. Anticipate potential business challenges and get ahead of issues before they become problems.
- Build trusted relationships with senior leaders across the company in order to drive alignment and accelerate execution.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of work experience, with some in investment banking, management consulting, private equity, corporate finance, or corporate development
- Experience with Excel for financial modeling; ability to identify and model critical sensitivities
- Experience synthesizing and articulating key messages to senior leadership in written and verbal form
- Experience applying structured, analytical thinking to new, undefined problems
- Experience developing hypotheses based on objective data and adapting to changing facts
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the on-demand delivery space; experience across multiple verticals a plus
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is rewarding in itself, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our self-driving cars go:
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401(k) Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and company paid holidays
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
- Paid parental leave & family expansion stipend
- Monthly gym stipend
- Quarterly offsites & working retreats
- On-site massages
- State-of-the-art equipment for your work station
Learn more about Life at Cruise through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.