We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
We are hiring Customer Support Advisors to provide vehicular assistance and exemplary customer support before, during, and/or after driverless trips. Candidates should have strong attention to detail along with the ability to adapt on the fly to evolving situations. Professionalism and sound judgment are required at all times, as well as the ability to work in a team setting. This role will engage on projects in which certain details must be kept confidential.
This is a full-time position through our third party staffing provider. Team members will be employees of the staffing provider and have access to health benefits, 401k, and more. Pay rate starts at $23 per hour.
We are hiring for the following shifts in our San Francisco office. Shifts will require being scheduled for at least one-weekend day, including holidays:
- Evening Shift : 4:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Tues-Sat, Sun-Thurs)
- Troubleshoot technical issues faced by autonomous vehicles and human passengers
- Support vehicle passengers with any and all issues that might occur before, after, and/or during their ride
- Maintain a helpful and calm composure in simple or difficult situations alike, while always providing first-rate customer support
- Report and escalate technical issues reported by passengers
- Recognize patterns and properly categorize support issues
- Aid our fleet of driverless vehicles in navigating their surroundings
- Write up details of scenarios requiring additional support by engineering team
- Quickly exercise a high degree of good judgment and independence
- Think on your feet and be able to handle situations which you may not have been specifically trained to address
- Complete ad hoc projects as needed
You may be a good fit if:
- 2+ years of direct work experience in a customer-facing role via written and verbal modes of communication
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Uplifting attitude and dedication to work through dynamic situations
- High attention to detail and strong execution skills
- Ability to keep calm and perform well under pressure
- Comfortable and experienced with technology
- Ability to type over 50 words per minute
- Licensed to drive in the U.S. for at least 3 years
- Clean driving record, background check, and drug screen
- Ability to focus on monitoring a vehicle via software tooling
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm for driverless cars and the passenger community that supports them
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page