We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
Product Operations at Cruise produces a variety of products, such as annotated datasets for machine learning and detailed maps, that help our vehicles navigate the world
Cruise is looking for a Product Operations Project Manager to help develop and drive processes within our data collection operations. This team is rapidly growing in both size and work complexity and needs an owner to analyze and forecast our data collection throughput and drive process improvements.
If you're interested in joining a world class team solving world-changing problems, let's chat!
- Use data to monitor, track, and evaluate performance of collection efforts
- Communicate status of projects to stakeholders and quickly escalate any risks to delivery
- Identify operational deficiencies then propose and implement improvements to overall processes
- Align inter-departmental goals and create project plans for execution
- Prioritize projects based on impact to Cruise and propose appropriate resource allocations
- Maintain communications with stakeholders throughout project and iterate as necessary to accomplish goals and meet acceptance criteria on time
- Gather requirements for new requests and forecast delivery dates
- Execute analyses to understand current state of our work and uncover areas of opportunity
- Generate and articulate ideas for improving operations, gather stakeholder input and establish buy-in, and launch top ideas with appropriate teams
- Craft and present both recurring and one-off updates to Cruise leadership
- You are creative and comfortable with ambiguity - ability to operate in a dynamic environment with rapidly changing requirements
- You have the ability to communicate to multiple audiences and building partnerships with technical and non-technical stakeholders
- You’ve gathered feedback and have implemented into actionable items
- You can identify and solve issues through to completion and have experience delegating
- You have experience in customer support and project management
- 3+ years of work experience
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, dinner, and snacks
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. And if you believe that you will need any type of accommodation, please let us know.