We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
The People team is passionate about the employee experience. Cruise is looking for an extraordinary Employee Relations Partner to join our People team and ensure we deliver appropriate solutions for employees and contribute to our culture of safety.
- Manage employee relations work across multiple client groups
- Manage all investigation and reorganization documentation from prep to intake to storage
- Provide one-on-one and group coaching and development feedback to managers and employees around how to handle employee relations issues
- Develop and facilitate engaging training to People Partners, Managers and Leaders about employee relations issues, investigations, reorgs and managing performance
- Use data to identify employee relations trends and proactively provide training and systems and process to prevent issues from arising in the future
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- 5+ years Employee Relations experience in a fast growing company
- Experience advising on a wide range of employee relations issues
- Proven project management skills with demonstrated ability to own and drive projects and trainings end to end
- Ability to establish strong relationships across all levels and geographies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to listen, and clearly convey opinions and recommendations both in speaking and writing
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.