We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Develop project roadmaps and delivery plans that align with internal customer needs and major company milestones
- Manage day to day operational aspects of multiple projects with cross-functional teams
- Track and report on project priorities, cost, and schedules; proactively drive corrective action as needed
- Work closely with internal teams across Cruise and with external partners to define project success criterias and objectives. Keep stakeholders informed and aligned on team progress & needs
- Collaborate with Operations to drive project prioritization, identify and communicate constraints, and mitigate roadblocks
- Track and hold people accountable for resolving operational issues in order to ensure Cruise vehicles meet testing and operational milestones. Work with others to improve the hardware and software issue resolution processes within Cruise and GM.
- Build trusted relationships with team members and all relevant stakeholders
- Help with setting and tracking short- and long-term team goals to meet overall company goals
- Create, organize, and keep updated all relevant documentation
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 6+ years of industry, engineering, or program management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to understand complex technical systems
- Ability to adapt and operate under ambiguity
- Strong technical and nontechnical communication skills
- Ability to identify and act on opportunities to improve processes and increase efficiency
- Able to confidently bring order and organization to any team
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.