We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the Role:
As an Associate Program Manager, you will provide support between various engineering areas within our hardware organization with complex engineering and organizational responsibilities. Independently complete assigned non-routine tasks to meet goals and may work in a team environment. Serve as the primary support and act as a liaison between the engineering leads and their organization and help “glue” our complex program together.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include:
- Coordinate work between teams and suppliers – both internal and external – to address support needs and issues on behalf of the engineering lead. (i.e. NDAs, Eval Agreements, Statement of Developmental Work, etc.,)
- Prepare refined draft proposals and presentations with direction from engineering leads and ensuring that relevant deliverables from relevant parties are incorporated in a timely manner.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, following through on issues in a timely manner
- Ensure all prototype and production parts land on-time
- Arrange and coordinate meetings/conferences with internal teams, GM, and vendors. Handle routine and non-routine logistics. Follow up on action items and report status to Engineering leads/meeting attendees.
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 1 year of experience managing partner and supplier business relationships, or similar
- Proficiency at Office Suite/Google Apps
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Eagerness to learn more about our technology; engineering degree or experience preferred
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.