We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About the role:
The hyper-growth phase is one of the most exciting yet challenging phases an organization may experience. We are looking for a Learning & Development LMS Administrator and Operations Coordinator to help us deliver our program to new hires and build a solid operations foundation for all L&D programs.
- Run Operations of L&D group
- Manage calendar scheduling, organization, and registration for programs offered by L&D
- Moderate book purchasing program for book clubs and our lending library to promote team-driven learning
- Moderate external-education stipend program for employees
- Administrate the learning management system (LMS)
- Maintain data integrity, accuracy and updates in the user database
- Support the rest of the L&D team as they design content and publish it on the LMS
- Manage system improvements, advise the business on LMS best practices, coordinate resolution of system issues, assist learners with troubleshooting
- Manage all content housed in the LMS, including the publishing process for all new content: intake, set-up, QA, release and retirement of content within the system.
- Generate reports enabling L&D to assess the quality of our training program and justify enhancements
- Conduct QA of LMS content. (e.g Test e-Learning modules, ensure accurate audience assignment)
- Act as SME with other teams that wish to create classes on the LMS (e.g. legal, security, vehicle maintenance teams)
- Moderate in-person onboarding program for new hires
- Coordinate the initial in-person onboarding sessions to groups of 20-50 new hires, welcoming them to the company.
- Currently this program is delivered every other week and takes most of the week. This role would coordinate the various presenters, and ensure a holistic professional experience for new hires
- Host and invite attendees to afterwork new hire welcome events. Currently, this happens onsite once a month from 5-7pm.
- Suggest continuous program enhancements
- Organized, detail oriented, and have a keen eye for minute details. It matters to you that things are done the way they were designed.
- You can be counted on to create efficient systems to organize your work and life. Always striving to improve and iterate on best practices
- Flexible and persevering approach to problem solving. We are scaling and things change every week.
- Comfortable in front of room of people. This role isn’t required to lead classes, but you will be welcoming groups of new hires and communicating program logistics to them
- Empathy, listening skills, and curiosity
- You take initiative to troubleshoot and resolve roadblocks as they occur
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world!
- 2+ years in an Administrative or Operations role
- Some experience moderating or facilitating sessions of 10-40 people
- Experience building process around managing calendars and spreadsheets
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your workstation
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.