We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
About our Product Design Team:
The Product Design team at Cruise is a passionate multidisciplinary group of designers, researchers, and 3D artists driving the future of autonomous urban mobility. Their unique challenge is to introduce emerging AV technology to people’s daily lives with the promise of saving lives, money, and time. With the support of General Motors, the team creates a holistic end-to-end experience of our autonomous ride-sharing platform—from the tools that train the AVs to the vehicle interiors of tomorrow. They seek to continue building a team of individuals as inclusive as the future we're creating, thoughtfully crafting everything from hardware and software to 3D and sound.
About the role:
As a Content Strategist at Cruise, you'll work on the Design Team to shape a new category of intuitive, resonant experiences for autonomous vehicles.
- Develop and drive content standards that are industry-leading for autonomous vehicle experiences
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, managers, marketers, and engineers to draft, edit, test and improve content for our in-product experiences
- Be a thought partner on the design team, giving and receiving feedback on our product design and development
- Promote content strategy at Cruise and in the broader community of content professionals
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 5+ years working with content for web or product experiences
- At least 2 years of in-product writing experience (UI, notifications, error messages, tooltips, etc.)
- A portfolio of UX Writing work submitted with your application
- Passion for embracing ambiguity and shaping new products
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Company-sponsored tech talks, happy hours, off-sites, and volunteer programs
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, dinner, and snacks
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page