We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We are looking for a skilled Embedded Verification Engineer to help architect and implement verification frameworks for embedded devices as part of our autonomous vehicle development team.
- Architect and deploy verification environments for a variety of embedded modules
- Help build out our automated hardware-in-the-loop testing infrastructure for SW verification
- Help define and verify our next generation of sensor, signal processing, and embedded compute systems
- Improve the delivery of reliable firmware through continuous integration, automated testing, and code reviews
- 3+ years of experience verifying complex microcontroller, SoC and FPGA based embedded systems
- Test-minded; have a unique ability to break things
- Ability to collaborate with design teams to ensure design-for-test and other best practices
- Proficient in Python
- Experience with continuous integration systems
- Experience working with issue/defect tracking systems
- Familiar with C or C++, VHDL, Verilog
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Automotive sensors (Cameras, RADAR, LiDAR, etc)
- Embedded Linux and/or Real-time Operating Systems
- Embedded system design experience in the above areas
- Experience working with high integrity or safety critical systems (automotive, medical or aerospace)
- Experience with ISO 26262
- Experience authoring Python-based test frameworks
- Experience working with embedded hardware in continuous integration systems.
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.