We're the driverless car company.
We believe in improving people’s lives by making transportation safer, more accessible, and more convenient. We’re building the world’s most advanced software to fuel the driverless cars that safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
We seek and embrace diversity in all of its forms. We continuously push ourselves to think differently and take ownership wherever it's needed. This is a place for dreamers and doers to succeed. If you share our passion for achieving what some say is impossible, join us.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Work with other recruiters on the team and help one another reach team goals
- Strategically plan and own a pipeline of exceptionally qualified candidates and maintain their interest throughout the entire process
- Initiate and run with projects as needed to build processes to make recruiting more streamlined and efficient
- Prolifically source passive candidates for tough-to-fill positions and creatively source for niche roles
- Work with junior recruiters on the team and mentor them as needed
- Work with engineering leads to understand their hiring needs and teach them how to maximize hiring output for their team
- Craft and distribute effective job descriptions to build a compelling pitch for qualified candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with top talent
- Stay current with tech and autonomous vehicle industry news
You should apply for this role if you have the following qualifications:
- 10+ years of experience as a technical recruiter
- Technically knowledgable enough to do initial phone screens
- Strong network of potential hires
- Ability to understand and relate to the startup and engineering mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Impeccable email habits
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Passionate about self-driving cars and their impact on the world
- Experience with Lever and/or Greenhouse
- Experience working with external recruiters and agencies
- Relationships with research departments at top engineering graduate schools
- Former software engineering background
- Experience organizing career events at universities, conferences, in-house, etc.
Perks of being a Cruiser:
While doing meaningful work is the best perk of all, we also offer the following programs and benefits to support the extraordinary humans who serve as the backbone in making our robot cars go:
- The opportunity to solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including 401k Cruise matching program to help you meet your long-term financial goals
- Medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Paid parental leave so you can spend time with the newest addition(s) to your family’s fleet
- Health and Wellness reimbursement
- Annual Learning and Development stipend
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Healthy lunch, snacks, dinner
Take a glimpse through the lens of a Cruiser on our LinkedIn Page
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Pursuant to applicable laws including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.