We're the driverless car company. We’re building the world’s best autonomous vehicles to safely connect people to the places, things, and experiences they care about.
Our vehicles are on the road in California, Arizona, and Michigan navigating some of the most challenging and unpredictable driving environments. We’re hiring people who want to solve some of today’s most complex engineering challenges and make a positive impact.
We're looking for a sourcer to scale some of our rapidly growing Business teams with an emphasis on Marketing. Come join the driverless revolution!
- Partner with recruiters and hiring managers to deeply understand current (and future) hiring needs
- Build and maintain candidate pipeline using innovative methods and sourcing tools to meet hiring goals
- Stay current with relevant industry news
- Identify top talent and reach out to engage candidates for Business related roles with an emphasis on Marketing
- Proactively track and analyze effectiveness of pipeline activity, reporting metrics, and talent trends to identify areas of improvement and provide data-inspired recommendations to help guide decision-making related to sourcing strategies and goals
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Attentive and possess a keen eye for detail
- Ability to multitask and adapt to fast-paced work environment
- Passionate about advancing self-driving cars and their impact on the world
- Proven track record of maintaining strong, interpersonal relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
- Familiarity with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Experience with Greenhouse
- Network of potential hires
- Previously sourced for Tech companies
- Solve difficult problems that have immediate and valuable real-world applications
- Competitive salary and benefits including matched 401k, medical / dental / vision, AD+D and Life
- Flexible vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- State of the art equipment for your work station
- Lunch, snacks, and dinner
- Free rides in self-driving cars!
GM Cruise LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, GM Cruise LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.