At Crownpeak, we provide a cutting-edge, composable Digital Experience Platform (DXP) that helps global enterprise and retail organizations enhance their digital presence and drive growth. Our platform enables the rapid creation of tailored digital experiences through the combination and orchestration of best-in-class content marketing tools, resulting in powerful customer engagement and long-term loyalty.
Our solution is unique in that it’s designed to streamline and accelerate marketing and IT workflows, allowing teams to efficiently deliver and manage end-to-end digital experiences to any touchpoint, device or channel from the start, faster than ever before.
Our mission is to revolutionize the digital landscape for global enterprises and retail organizations. We do this by providing a customizable and composable platform that seamlessly blends speed, simplicity, and adaptability in crafting unique, accessible digital experiences that align with the evolving needs of their customers. Our ultimate goal is to drive customer satisfaction and loyalty through unparalleled digital experiences.
Our vision is to transform the digital realm by crafting a platform that embodies speed, simplicity, and adaptability. We aim to empower businesses to effortlessly respond to the ever-changing demands of their customers, promoting inclusivity through exceptional digital experiences.
Join us and make an immediate impact in the digital world.
What’s the role?
We are looking for an experienced and highly skilled Full Stack Senior Software Engineer to join our talented and diverse engineering team to create the next generation e-commerce product discovery platform. Your expertise will be instrumental in driving innovation, improving efficiency and ensuring the reliability and scalability of our systems. If you want to make a difference in a dedicated, fast-moving team working with state-of-the-art engineering processes we encourage you to apply.
What will you do?
- Analyse functional requirements and acceptance criteria to create compliant designs and software
- Collaboratively break down complex projects into workable items to create, identify, prioritize and push forward the work items that are needed to contribute to the company goals
- Develop and maintain the next generation e-commerce capabilities
- Participate in the design and development of key new business components
- Participate in the future product roadmap with estimates and design ideas
- Proactively communicate and coordinate with diverse stakeholder audiences to ensure the smooth execution of development projects
Who are you?
- Strong software development experience preferably with Java - Knowledge of standards and best practices
- Experience in backend development with technologies such as Spring
- Excellent analytical and engineering skills to design highly effective solutions that are consumable by different stakeholders
- Experience with CI/CD processes, workflows, and tools such as Git, Maven, Gradle, and Jenkins
- Familiar with testing frameworks: JUnit, Cucumber, Robot, and Spock
- Fluent written and verbal communication in English
It would also be a plus if you had:
- Experience in front-end development with Apache Wicket, Servlets, or React/Angular
- Experience creating search pipelines using Lucene-based systems, e.g. Solr or Elasticsearch
- Experience in developing highly available, distributed, and production critical services
- Experience with database and storage technologies such as: RDMS, ZooKeeper, Key-value stores
- Experience in container technologies and container management solutions, e.g. Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Cloud-based services, e.g. Amazon WebServices, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
We offer competitive salaries, great colleagues and excellent benefits.
We strive for success, are always pushing to do better, and work with pride and purpose together. You can see them in action in all aspects of our everyday work.
Today we are a 350+ team headquartered in the US with offices in Colorado, London, Paris, Amsterdam, Dortmund, Sofia and Sydney.
Check out more about life as a Crownpeep on Linkedin and Instagram @crownpeak.
Crownpeak is proud to have a widely diverse team. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone, whoever they are, feels comfortable to be themselves and each person is valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives.
Crownpeak celebrates all talents. All of our positions are open to people with disabilities and we give them the means and opportunity to express all of their skills.
*By applying for this position, you are agreeing to our Candidate Privacy Notice.