At Crowley Carbon, we provide intelligent solutions for energy efficiency and have grown in expertise to become the foremost multi-disciplinary energy services company. Our client base is from the industrial, commercial and retail sectors and we engage in designing innovative energy efficient solutions tailored specifically to each client through examining and modelling their existing processes and equipment in order to implement energy conservation measures.
The ideal candidate will build and maintain key relationships, develop and manage opportunities, monitor projects and engage virtual resources. You will define a good working relationship strategy within the account while maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with clients and project teams to build the relationship and identify further business opportunities
- Create and design unique solutions with the project team that will guarantee energy efficiency savings to our clients
- Leverage your knowledge of engineering particularly in Oil Handling, Food and Beverage environments
- Skilled in communication, teamwork, troubleshooting and problem solving with emphasis on energy efficiency
- Travelling to local client sites to maintain key relationships
Experience & Qualifications:
Basic Qualifications: Candidates ideally should have a minimum of 10 years experience working at an Engineering company working upto Account Management level.
Preferred Qualifications: Experience as the primary account manager working with multiple businesses. A degree in engineering and a minimum of 10+ years experience in large Industrial accounts. Other experiences ideally to include: experience in deal negotiations with a successful track record and excellent working relationship with the customer in a trusted advisor/consultative approach; and, establishing credibility quickly with stakeholders executives across the organisations.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills are required. Candidate must possess demonstrated decision making, problem solving, and negotiating skills.