At Crowley Carbon, we provide intelligent solutions for energy efficiency and have grown in expertise to become the foremost multi-disciplinary energy services company. Our client base is from the industrial, commercial and retail sectors and we engage in designing innovative energy efficient solutions tailored specifically to each client through examining and modelling their existing processes and equipment in order to implement energy conservation measures.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to enter into or further their career in the rapidly growing energy services field.
Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for implementing and executing Crowley Carbon electrical engineering and design procedures in the execution of company contracts on jobsites across Europe.
Powerscourt, Enniskerry, Co. Wicklow
- Work globally with cross functional teams such as mechanical, software, IT, automation and Instrumentation to contribute to concept designs, detailed designs, project schedules and project budgets in the coordination of overall product development
- Evaluate and implement designs to ensure that all regional, national and international regulations, standards and codes are being adhered to throughout the project life cycle
- Assist Project Managers with the development of scope, schedule, and budget of Electrical Engineering elements of projects
- Generate design specifications, detailed scope of work documents, test protocols and test reports for a wide range of industrial and commercial electrical applications including plant upgrades, motor upgrades (including VSD and Fixed Speed Motor Controller installation and integration into existing facilities), and MCC upgrades (this is for LV and MV)
- Lead the development of internal electrical engineering standards and procedures
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved
- Review and approval of electrical related deliverables (designs, proposals, scope of works etc.) generated within Crowley Carbon and those generated by external partner companies and individuals
- Conduct onsite visits and installation coordination for design tasks
- Develop and supervise robust site survey procedures to allow both concept stage and detailed design stage design and pricing.
- Mentor junior colleagues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited four-year college or university and a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant industrial electrical project and design engineering experience.
- Computer Skills- Microsoft Office Suite (including Project), AutoCAD knowledge.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills to facilitate close work with clients, field personnel, and internal departments to achieve deadlines with quality work.
- Strong understanding of industry design standards.
- Ability to travel to job sites, both domestic and international.
- Demonstrated and practiced ethics and morals to benefit the employee, the company, the engineering profession, and the public.