At Crowley Carbon, we provide intelligent solutions for energy efficiency and have grown in expertise to become the foremost multi-disciplinary energy services company in Ireland, the UK and ROW. Our client base is from the industrial, commercial and retail sectors and we engage in designing innovative energy efficient solutions tailored specifically to each client through examining and modelling their existing processes and equipment in order to implement energy conservation measures. We are seeking to appoint a commissioning manager to establish and lead our commissioning team.
- Develops and Coordinates comprehensive management and operational plans for the Pre-Commissioning, commissioning, and performance testing / acceptance of projects within a live operating environment.
- Supports the PM's in developing the pre-commissioning, commissioning and project completion schedules working closely with the project scheduler.
- Identifies & Directs the pre-commissioning, commissioning & Handover activities of the project initiatives.
- Supports the PM in the Generation, Review and approval of all performance test procedures.
- Manages the development and implementation of the training program for all employees under their supervision.
- Works with the M&V teams to achieve a successful project outcome in a Safe & efficient manner.