Are you motivated by working in a fast paced agile environment ?
Do you want to work with an energy intelligence software that is unique to the market?
Join a company on a mission to cool the planet
About Us - https://youtu.be/extaYI-U5RU
Crowley Carbon is a global organisation with offices in Ireland, UK, US, South America, Dubai and Australia with on going projects in over 50 countries. We are on a mission to cool the planet and over the last three years we have reduced our clients’ energy bills by 34% on average.
CCubed™ (https://youtu.be/VDIS6o8e5dc), is a software suite developed internally by our agile software team that monitors large energy consumers and process equipment in real time. The CCubed infrastructure has trebled in size year on year for the last three years and the team has also significantly expanded as a result.
It is this CCubed team that we are expanding and we are looking for dynamic and innovative team members to support this sustained growth.
As part of the CCubed team you will be responsible for ensuring the system up-time, stability and data integrity as well as personalising the software to meet our clients needs. This will involve monitoring the site data on our system, emails and support tools, identifying issues and correcting them in a timely manner.
This is a customer facing role which will involve leading workshops with customers on how best to utilise our software and interpret customer demands into rules and visual representations using our software system. You will have the opportunity to travel to our customer site globally and make a real impact.
Skills and Experience
- Good communication skills with an ability to interpret user demands
- Ability to troubleshoot in a methodical approach
- Willingness to take the lead and engage with issues that arise
- Desire to be challenged in a fast paced, agile environment
- Ideal candidate will have degree in a technical field
- Experience in a customer support role within the technology sector is an advantage
- Experience in engaging and onboarding clients in a SaaS environment
Desirable IT/Tech skills
- Knowledge of IP networking technologies
- Understanding of how ethernet, wifi and mobile communications are used to bring all to feed cloud based software as a service
- Comfortable with the use of programing languages
- Understanding of industrial engineering networks, SCADAs, PLCs and related fieldbus protocols for data communications from these systems
If this sounds like you follow the link to send in your application and we will be in touch.