Crowley Carbon, a rapidly growing energy services firm, is seeking a highly motivated candidate to work in our headquarters in Powerscourt House, Enniskerry. This is a very unique opportunity for anyone looking to enter into or further their career in the rapidly growing energy services field.
This person will have the opportunity to work at the forefront of the energy efficiency implementations under our energy performance projects.
You will support the Project Manager in ensuring that all our clients’ departments come together in a timely manner to complete the overall goal. This role will involve direct communication with customers in industrial sectors and will primarily involve project management of Energy Optimisation Projects.
You must be a self-starter, resilient and highly motivated. You must be able to deal effectively with conflicting priorities and tactfully while working with challenging clients. This role requires the ability to support the development and creation of work plans, schedule tasks and coordinate with various team members to accomplish well-orchestrated goals.
The completed project may require tasks to be performed by several teams simultaneously. You are an integral part of the Project Team, ensuring that projects are kept on track and possessing the ability to both micromanage and foresee the entire project as a whole. A future focus and the flexibility to adapt to change are key characteristics
- Supporting the Management of Energy Efficiency projects incl. assigning, scheduling, communicating job expectations, planning, monitoring, reviewing job expectations and ensuring that policies and procedures are followed.
- Working with the R&D Solutions Design team and customer to establish project parameters.
- Support the sourcing and securing of Mechanical and Electrical contractors and other to best utilise project resources
- Building project schedules: contribute information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; coordinate internal activities and sub-contractor actions with relevant teams, schedule installations which includes maintain productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends; determine system improvements; implement change.
- Represent the project to clients and contractors and liaise with relevant parties regarding project development
- Champion continuous improvements for the project
- Report to management and key stakeholders on project performance
- Support the Project Manager to lead and drive projects to completion
- Support the Project Manager to realize the financial and savings metrics, reporting, reviews, etc. Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements and liaising with the necessary teams to schedule expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and training.
- Display ability for ownership of tasks and for exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Education:
- Degree or equivalent from Technical University (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering)
- 2 years + experience working in a project environment,
- Some experience of dealing with Mechanical and Electrical contractors including supervisory works on site, issuing permits prioritizing/decision making
- Relevant supply chain experience
- Understanding of Thermal systems (heat exchangers, basic thermodynamics), Mechanical systems/structures and Electrical systems (electrical motors, VSD, logic)
- High level of proficiency in MS Office, Project, AutoCAD, etc
- Excellent organizational, communication, leadership skills
Please submit your resume through the link below.