At Crowley Carbon, we provide intelligent solutions for energy efficiency and have grown in expertise to become the foremost multi-disciplinary energy services company in Ireland, the UK and ROW. Our client base is from the industrial, commercial and retail sectors and we engage in designing innovative energy efficient solutions tailored specifically to each client through examining and modelling their existing processes and equipment in order to implement energy conservation measures.
Fundamental to our energy efficiency projects with customers is the establishment of an Energy Management System (EMS). Crowley Carbon employ leading edge technology to link industrial grade data acquisition and control systems on customer sites to its cloud based analytical and monitoring energy services platform. http://crowleycarbon.com/ccubed/
Due to significant growth in the company we are seeking highly motivated candidates to work in our offices in Kilkenny, Ireland. This is a very unique opportunity for anyone looking to enter into or further their career in the rapidly growing energy services field.
You will have the opportunity to populate the energy efficiency analysis within our recently established Carbon Control Centre – C3. You will work within our C3 Operations team and grow professionally in a fun, hardworking and team oriented start-up environment.
You will conduct original quantitative and qualitative analysis of data collected at our central data repository. As a part of C3 team, analysts formulate views of energy usage, energy efficiency and operational functioning of equipment and processes on client sites.
As an Energy Manager you will coordinate with solutions design specialists and present to, and advise customers on Crowley Carbon’s analysis of energy performance.
Our products and people are our intellectual capital, so we welcome and reward intellectual excellence, curiosity, and sophisticated thinking and look for:
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a constant desire to innovate
- Experience (2+ years) performing analysis on the energy market through research or consulting
- Proven analytical capabilities – both qualitative and quantitative – and comfort with generating energy analysis
- Ability to take complex, disparate ideas and distill them into simple, provocative concepts
- A background in mechanical or electrical engineering would be a bonus, or in the use of advanced mathematical analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Additional skills that would be a distinct advantage:
- CEM Accreditation
- CMVP Accreditation
- Energy management system experience (ISO 50001, Energy Map, etc)
- Clean driving license and car and ability to travel across Ireland
- Auditing experience of mechanical building services
- Experience with the maintenance of building services equipment
This position will be based in Crowley Carbon’s offices in Kilkenny, Ireland. The role will occasionally involve travel to customer sites.