At Crowley Carbon, we provide intelligent solutions for energy efficiency and have grown in expertise to become the foremost multi-disciplinary energy services company. Our client base is from the industrial, commercial and retail sectors and we engage in designing innovative energy efficient solutions tailored specifically to each client through examining and modelling their existing processes and equipment in order to implement energy conservation measures.
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to enter into the rapidly growing energy services field.
In this role you will have the opportunity to be part of a global Pre-Sales Engineering team and lead sitewide energy related surveys with a range of industrial, commercial and retail clients.
Key Aspects include but are not limited to:
- Complete energy reviews and work with energy analyst team to develop monitoring and verification plans
- Work with cross functional teams such as mechanical, electrical, process, thermal, refrigeration, software, IT, automation and instrumentation to contribute to concept designs and detailed designs
- Develop solution design calculations, budget pricing and sales presentations
- Complete and oversee detailed design on solutions ensuring development of detailed Scope of Works and associated specifications and detailed drawings
- Evaluate and implement designs to ensure that all regional, national and international regulations, standards and codes are being met throughout the project life cycle
- Generate design specifications, detailed scope of work documents, test protocols and test reports for a wide range of industrial and commercial applications including plant upgrades, motor upgrades (including VSD and Fixed Speed Motor Controller installation and integration)
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical, Process, Electrical or similar
- Internship or work experience would be an advantage but not essential
This position will be based in Crowley Carbon’s Powerscourt House office in Enniskerry, Co Wicklow. The role will involve international travel to customer sites