Crowdskout's products have most recently been in the centered in the CRM space, but we are looking to expand far beyond that into consumer mobile and web applications. Crowdskout is building on a foundation of products and tools for capabilities that live beyond a 4-year election cycle, and outside of a traditional “Red/Blue” partisan paradigm.
If you're highly motivated, super passionate about democracy, and want to join a close-knit team that is looking to build great things together, Crowdskout. may be for you. Even better if you think like an entrepreneur, bring creative solutions, and can produce quality results. This is a full-time position and can be located in Washington, DC; Austin, TX; New York, NY; Sacramento, CA; Durham, NC; Chicago, IL, or Salt Lake City, UT.
- Be a Product leader within the organization
- Work closely with key enterprise partners to understand their needs and priorities
- Partner closely with Engineering, other Product Managers, Research, UI/UX team members, and stakeholders to synthesize customer needs into successful requirements and feature sets
- Work with Research to understand user needs and behavior
- Document and communicate new product hypothesis, with accompanying concepts, prototypes, and use cases
- Drive the product roadmap and define and monitor KPI/success metrics for product and features
- Coordinate with other Product Managers to identify dependencies and ensure roadmap alignment on cross-Product Initiatives
- Provide effective written and verbal updates on the product roadmap and key projects to senior leadership and stakeholders
- 5+ year’s professional experience as a product manager within an agile development process on a SaaS platform
- Desire to work with clients and prospects to understand their business problems and translate them into product requirements.
- Ability to work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, research, design, account management, and other business stakeholders in a matrixed environment
- Ability to reconcile short-term needs with long-term strategic goals
- Strong personal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to write clearly and effectively
- Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to work independently as well as part of a team to develop solutions
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced, growth company environment
- Experience with adtech/martech or political tech, or
- Experience in profile-based systems (e.g. CRM, CDP)
- Experience with segmentation and analytics tools (e.g. CRM, DMP, CDP)
- Knowledge of insights/analytics, SaaS and/or data product offerings
- Previous start-up experience
Crowdskout is an equal opportunity employer that encourages diversity across all spectrums in its hiring, without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. With that being said, we wouldn't be able to accommodate candidates in need of work sponsorship at this time since we are a small company. If you find this role interesting and you hit on the elements above, please apply!