Backend engineers at crowdhouse work in our platform team. The platform team are responsible for the development of the crowdhouse.ch platform. Our backend engineers work with node.js.
- Develop features and improvement to the platform in a secure, well tested and performant way.
- Design build and maintain APIs
- Build RESTful back-end services and serverless frameworks
- Participate in architectural discussions and decisions
Crowdhouse is hiring at all levels. Whether you have two or more than ten years experience, we would love to hear from you.
- Experience building large-scale web applications
- Experience with node.js or other common language (Go, Python, etc.)
- Experience developing REST APIs and experience implementing RESTful back-end services
- Experience working with AWS.
- Fluency in English
Our Tech Stack
We are working with node.js, AWS, Lambda, Docker, K8s, Git, React and Redux
We offer you:
- A team of extremely ambitious entrepreneurs
- Target-oriented, performance-driven and employee-centric corporate culture
- You bring your ideas to decisions every day and develop quickly
- Promotion and career opportunities
- Centrally located, state-of-the-art workplace in Zurich
- Fast decision-making and communication ways through our flat hierarchy
Crowdhouse AG is a successful, award-winning and fast growing real estate fintech company founded in 2015 and based in Zurich and St. Gallen.
Our vision is to make real estate efficient, transparent and accessible through our digital ecosystem. We encourage and empower our employees to develop themselves to achieve impressive results with us. "The crowd starts with you!"