As a SalesForce.com Administrator at crowdhouse you will be part of the Business Process Management & Business Intelligence Team. You will be responsible to all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks. Further, you contribute actively in solution ideation and development to optimize existing work flows and processes. You act as a perfect link between our users and the application development teams and ensure proper communication.
What will you do?
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Organize and perform training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- As an active part of the Salesforce / Optimization team, contribute actively in solution ideation and development
- Effectively act as the link between our users and the application development teams and ensure proper communication
- Describe, test and document the developed solutions applying the agile rule set
- Serve as system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment
Your experiences and skills
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Salesforce.com Admin certification is a plus
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes
- Strong understanding of the platform, preferable with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
We offer you:
- A team of extremely ambitious entrepreneurs
- Target-oriented, performance-driven and employee-centric corporate culture
- You bring your ideas to decisions every day and develop quickly
- Promotion and career opportunities
- Centrally located, state-of-the-art workplace in Zurich
- Fast decision-making and communication ways through our flat hierarchy
Crowdhouse AG is a successful, award-winning and fast growing real estate fintech company founded in 2015 and based in Zurich and St. Gallen.
Our vision is to make real estate efficient, transparent and accessible through our digital ecosystem. We encourage and empower our employees to develop themselves to achieve impressive results with us. "The crowd starts with you!"