What You'll Do
- Leverage cutting-edge analytics capabilities to help in research and planning as well as measurement and optimization of clients’ healthcare marketing
- Partner with client service team members to utilize appropriate analytics to link marketing exposures to transactional data
- Plan and organize client services tasks to maximize productivity and compliance with internal processes
- Communicate effectively with internal and partner teams
- Assist in development of proposals, project reports and presentations
- Escalate issues, delays and challenges, pairing each with suggested solutions
- Identify key insights and implications, highlighting major storylines
- Own all campaign background and metrics, leveraging when appropriate
- Employ and develop marketing and healthcare knowledge to better assist clients
- Work with senior members to apply insights to quantitative findings
- Help provide recommendations to various healthcare and media clients using data-proven insights
What You've Done
- Analytically-oriented problem solver
- Adaptable, flexible and curious, with exceptional time-management skills
- Bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and organization skills
- Quantitative interest, demonstrated through coursework or professional experience
- Interest in the power of “Big Data”
- Exposure to digital or direct marketing or healthcare a plus
- New College Grads encouraged
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.