Reporting to the Business Operations Director, the Business Operations Supervisor is responsible for supporting all components of the contracting and legal process and ensuring the Business Operations function operates at peak efficiency. They will join a rapidly growing organization and be challenged to understand and operate in a complex and evolving environment, where their skills are required to enable and sustain business growth.
What You Will Do:
- Review various legal agreements by applying standard redlines, inserting preapproved language, resolving issues, and applying critical thinking toward negotiations wherever necessary.
- Liaise cross-functionally with internal stakeholders, providing consistent feedback, regular updates, clear communication, and actional recommendations to advance and expedite legal review.
- Create and support the development of Standard Operating Procedures, ensuring that all institutional knowledge is properly tracked, deviations are recorded, and a clause library includes standard language and previously agreed upon terms for use in future contracts.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and thought leadership with regards to templates, systems, processes and negotiations by creating an informed opinion.
- Perform special tasks, projects, and assignment administer by Bus Ops leadership as requested, including, but not limited to, process optimization, workflow development, and systems implementation.
What You Have Done:
- Four-year degree from an accredited institution and previous experience of 3-5 years in relevant legal and/or contracting roles, supporting a variety of legal workflows with emphasis on commercial agreements.
- Possessing or currently pursuing a law degree
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly review contracts, form opinions on deviations, and summarize issues for internal stakeholder review.
- Prior experience in a high-volume environment with skill in organizing resources to appropriate triage multiple high-priority tasks in parallel.
- Deep business acumen and the ability to work semi-autonomously, with an expertise in understanding and resolving complex business issues.
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills with a penchant for communicating in direct and actionable terms and an ability to recognize and resolve obstacles and challenges early.
- Preferred, experience in healthcare, data, and/or marketing, and a foundational knowledge of policies and regulations that are of concern to healthcare marketers.
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.