Crossix a Veeva company is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Test & Automation Manager to join our successful and growing Development Operations team located in Israel.
What You’ll Do
- Build and recruit from the ground the automation team, define automation infrastructure, process and methodology that fit a dynamic and agile environment
- Develop and maintain automated functional and performance tests for complicated server side systems.
- Provide test reports to both internal and external stakeholders
- Develop and integrate an automation testing system to our current CI systems
- Work with teams of highly professional software developers to understand requirements and to define and execute tests.
- Take part in requirements elicitation and analysis as well as software design reviews
- Use standard tools to track and report regularly status of different products
What You've Done
- At least 8 years of experience in QA automation rolls.
- Minimum 4 years experience in automation management roles with proven experience in building growing teams.
- Proven experience in defining automation infrastructure, process and Interfaces.
- Develop and execute test scenarios and test cases using automated test frameworks.
- Vast experience in at least one of the following languages: Java, Phyton.
- Worked closely with product managers, software and DevOps engineers to set up a testing framework.
- Capable of understanding and explaining complicated systems.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Team player with excellent communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- Self-motivated and fast learner with a strong sense of ownership and drive