Crossix, a Veeva company is looking for strong and experienced hands-on Software Team Lead to join us and participate in building a new analytic system in AWS using cutting edge technologies in the areas of Big Data, NoSQL and Cloud.
Located in Israel.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a lean and highly efficient development group.
- Be a significant partner in designing and developing a new analytics system.
- Bring your own experience and insights and share them with the team.
- Hire new developers to your team and train them as needed.
- Establish high software quality standards in your team by personal demonstration.
- Be responsible for the full development cycle for your team.
What you've done
- At least 3 years of managment experience.
- At least 8 years of Java object-oriented development experience.
- At least 8 years solid server-side development.
- Experience in development of distributed and scalable systems.
- Experience with Big data technologies.
- Have a wide system overview and be a great java developer.
- Hands on experience with at least one of these technologies:
- Proven ability to independently deliver on projects from end-to-end.
- Passionate for developing robust, scalable software systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Highly motivated, result oriented, fast learner and open minded.
- Experience in Agile development processes
- Experience in AWS Cloud technologies.
- Familiarity with various flavors of Linux
- Knowledge and experience in functional programming
- Knowledge of Scala