The Platform Analytics Manager on our Product Management team is one of the key contributors to the ongoing production and development of the Crossix DIFA™ platform, a cloud-based analytics environment used by health marketers to measure and optimize impact. This role will report to our Platform Analytics Director and manage a team of analysts responsible for executing the day to day production of DIFA™ analytics. The ideal candidate will become an expert in all DIFA production processes and will use an engineering mindset to uncover opportunities to improve DIFA™ workflow – with the goal to make it more scalable and automated over time.
What You'll Do:
- Manage all production/delivery for Crossix DIFA™
- Manage, mentor and develop a dedicated team of analysts who supports all DIFA™ products
- Develop detailed knowledge of Crossix analytics processes, familiarity with Crossix production processes
- Own all analytical aspects of the production process
- Enable analysts to identify, issues, analyze root causes, and troubleshoot data anomalies and inconsistencies
- Own data quality and execution processes, ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Work cross-functionally to elevate/communicate issues as appropriate
- Supervise current Analyst’s QC efforts while identify areas for improving QC
- Advise and help internal client teams interpret DIFA data and methodology related questions
- Help develop best practices and train production team to execute tasks in a systematic/repeatable way
- Identify, plan, and manage testing and roll-out of new processes to improve scale and automation
- Work with our Analytics Product team to recommend solutions and develop new features
- Manage testing of new production processes and features
- Manage team’s participation in developing new innovative product features and advanced analytics to enhance DIFA
- Work with Product Strategy team members on rollout plan and execute on the release of new product features
- Help develop the feature in a way that is scalable, automated, and can seamlessly be incorporated into current production process
- Document and present methodology and feature enhancements,
What You've Done:
- 4-8 years’ experience in an analytical role in an environment with a big data platform, preferably in healthcare and/or digital media
- Prior people management experience is highly preferred
- Some knowledge of healthcare datasets is preferred
- Demonstrated an engineering mindset with prior experience in scaling/automating manual processes
- Python, SQL and database experience
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and team player
- “Can-do” attitude and approach
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and co-workers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Data Science/Analytics, Information Science, Statistics, or a closely related quantitative field
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.