The Client Analytics Services Department connects patient health data to generate actionable insights. We measure the effectiveness of marketing tactics both on sales and on patients’ health choices in order to help our clients reach consumers and patients most in need of their products.
What You'll Do
- Use cutting-edge technology, analytics capabilities, and connected data to drive client success
- Interact with health data from 300 million US households in a privacy-centric environment
- Develop sophisticated data visualizations to uncover storylines and themes from analysis
- Collaborate with senior team members to make actionable recommendations to healthcare clients for how to optimize their marketing tactics
- Work directly with major players in the healthcare marketing business, including healthcare providers, media agencies, and digital and broadcast media publishers
- Contribute to ongoing process re-engineering efforts
- Be the first line of technical support and mentorship to junior analysts
What You've Done
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with and/or academic background in marketing analytical methodologies (i.e., segmentation, predictive response models, etc.) and/or other quantitative analytics
- Experience in a marketing analytics and/or strategic analytics role; experience in online media industry at an agency a plus
- Handled multiple projects in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly
- MS Office fluency, especially MS Excel; experience with VBA/Excel Macros, SQL, SAS, R or other data manipulation tools a plus
- Bachelor's’ degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Statistics or Marketing. Masters’ degree or equivalent experience a plus
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.