Crossix, a Veeva company is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Senior Java developer to join our successful and growing R&D group, Located in Israel.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a lean and highly efficient development team which focuses on Crossix core technology and peripheral analytical tools.
- Full product ownership
- Responsible for the full development cycle - requirement discussion with clients / users, design, development, QA/QC.
- Closely working with the end users- we develop in very rapid cycles.
What You've Done
- At least 8 years of Java object oriented development experience.
- Experience with asynchronous and multithreaded programming.
- Database development experience.
- At least 5 years solid server-side development.
- Microservice architecture
- Design and develop ETL processes.
- Hands on experience with Spark or common technologies such as
- SQL, JDBC
- App servers / Servlet containers
- Continuous integration / Maven / Ant / version control / Git
- Familiarity with various flavors of Linux
- Proven ability to independently deliver on projects from end-to-end.
- Passionate for developing robust, scalable software systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly motivated, result oriented, fast learner and open minded.
- Oracle and MySQL experience.
- AWS Cloud technologies.
- Experience with software enabled services.
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.