Crossix, a Veeva company, is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Java Team Leader to join our successful and growing R&D group.
Located in Israel.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a lean and highly efficient development team which focuses on Crossix core technology and peripheral analytical tools.
- Full product ownership
- Responsible for the full development cycle – Scrum Master- requirement discussion with clients / users, design, development, QA/QC.
- Closely working with the end users- we develop in very rapid cycles.
What You've Done
- At least 8 years of Java object oriented development experience.
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master.
- Experience with asynchronous and multithreaded programming.
- Database development experience.
- At least 5 years solid server-side development.
- Microservice architecture
- Hands on experience with common technologies:
- SQL, JDBC
- Experience working with Big Data open source technologies such as Hadoop / Spark / NoSQL databases.
- App servers / Servlet containers
- Continuous integration / Maven / Ant / version control / Git
- Familiarity with various flavors of Linux
- Proven ability to independently deliver on projects from end-to-end.
- Passionate for developing robust, scalable software systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly motivated, result oriented, fast learner and open minded.
- Oracle and MySQL experience.
- AWS Cloud technologies.
- Experience with software enabled services.
- Design and develop ETL processes.
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our raapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.