Crossix a Veeva company is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Web developer to join our successful and growing R&D group located in Belarus.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a lean and highly efficient development team which focuses on Crossix client oriented and internal web products.
- Full product ownership
- Responsible for the full development cycle - requirement discussion with clients / users, design, development.
- Closely working with the end users- we develop in very rapid cycles. Scrum methodologies.
What You've Done
- 4 years of hands on development experience.
- Back-end development skills: .Net (C#), ASP.NET MVC.
- Database development experience relational like MySQL, SQL Server,etc. and/or document like MongoDB
- Experience with Git
- Proven ability to independently deliver on projects from end-to-end.
- Passionate for developing robust, scalable software systems.
- Writing unit / integration tests;
- Experience working in Agile Scrum teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (B1, or higher)
- Highly motivated, result oriented, fast learner and open minded.
- Windows Services, Gulp, Webpack, KendoUI,
- JS text editors – CodeMirror, Monaco Editor
About the Team – Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our raapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.