Crossix a Veeva company, a rapidly growing company delivering healthcare marketing analytics solutions to leading pharmaceutical companies and their agencies. Crossix is seeking a talented and experienced Senior Software Developer to join our technology team in Israel.
If you have significant experience in Java development and big data,
If you are independent and know how to lead an end-to-end development process, with an insatiable appetite to learn and eager to join an innovative R&D group at one of the fastest growing analytics companies.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a lean and highly efficient development team
- Be a significant partner in designing and developing a new analytics system.
- Take full responsibility for parts of the system - requirements, design, development, QA/QC.
- Bring your own experience and insights and share them with the team.
What You've Done
- At least 5 years of Java object-oriented development experience.
- At least 5 years solid server-side development.
- Experience in development of distributed and scalable systems
- Experience with Big data technologies
- Have a wide system overview and be a great java developer
- Hands on experience with at least one of these technologies:
- Familiarity with various flavors of Linux
- Proven ability to independently deliver on projects from end-to-end.
- Passionate for developing robust, scalable software systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly motivated, result oriented, fast learner and open minded.
- Experience in AWS Cloud technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in functional programming
- Knowledge of Scala
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2004, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.