Crossix, a Veeva company is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Java developer to join our successful and growing R&D group, Located in Israel.
What you’ll do
- Be part of a lean and highly efficient development team which focuses on Crossix core technology and peripheral analytical tools.
- Full product ownership
- Responsible for the full development cycle - requirement discussion with clients/users, design, development, QA/QC.
- Closely working with the end users- we develop in very rapid cycles.
What You've Done
- At least 5 years of Java object oriented development experience.
- Experience with asynchronous and multithreaded programming.
- Database development experience.
- At least 3 years solid server-side on the JVM.
- Design and develop ETL processes.
- Microservice architecture
- Hands-on experience with common technologies:
- Spring, SpringBoot.
- SQL, JDBC
- Proven ability to independently deliver on projects from end-to-end.
- Passionate for developing robust, scalable software systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Highly motivated, result oriented, fast learner and open minded.
- .NET experience.
- Oracle and MySQL experience.
- AWS Cloud technologies.
- Experience with software enabled services.
- Experience working with Big Data open source technologies such as Hadoop / Spark / NoSQL databases.
- Continuous integration / Maven / Ant / version control
- Familiarity with various flavors of Linux
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements. The unique Crossix technology aggregates insights from across the data network to pinpoint marketing initiatives that activate the right audiences and generate incremental impact. Founded in 2004, Crossix is headquartered in New York City.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.