Crossix a Veeva company is seeking an intellectually curious, adaptable, resourceful, and collaborative Devops Engineer to join our successful and growing Development Operations team located in Israel.
What You’ll Do
- Manage large and distributed production systems.
- Responsible for all production aspects of our distributed data systems: monitoring, system deployment and onboarding, maintenance, uptime and performance.
- Lead architectural changes and onboarding of new technologies.
What You've Done
- At least 8 years of DevOps / system experience.
- Extensive experience and deep understanding of Linux.
- Extensive experience and deep understanding of server HW configuration (Dell in particular).
- Hands-on experience with common technologies:
- Scripting (Bash, Python and other).
- Monitoring (Nagios, Icinga)
- MySQL / Percona / Innodb, TokuDB.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Innovative, entrepreneurial, team player, ability to multi-task.
- Highly motivated, result oriented, fast learner and open minded.
- Experience working with Big Data open source technologies such as Hadoop / Spark / NoSQL databases.
- AWS Cloud technologies.
- Relevant academic background.
About the Team – Crossix provides a collaborative work environment, with a supportive culture to help you achieve your professional goals, while making a meaningful impact on the Company’s future success. Our work enables healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, Crossix pinpoints the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Because we work in an emerging market, the leadership team fosters an environment where everyone can contribute and make a real difference to push the company and industry forward.
Culture – Our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We know that diverse teams create better ideas, which is why we foster an inclusive environment where employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and be their authentic selves at work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.