Crosschq is powering a revolution in data-driven hiring and people analytics to help companies better recruit and retain talent. Crosschq’s Talent Intelligence Cloud™ provides solutions across the new hire lifecycle to help enhance sourcing, screening, and onboarding new hires while providing a single source of truth for customers to accurately measure Quality of Hire. The company’s AI-driven cloud-based SaaS solutions were built with a talent-first approach prioritizing trust and transparency, minimizing bias, and protecting privacy. Leading innovative companies like Snowflake, HubSpot, Glassdoor, Upwork, and DISH trust Crosschq to help build diverse, winning teams. Founded in 2018, Crosschq is backed by Tiger Global Management, GGV Capital, Bessemer Venture Partners, SAP.iO, Intersect Capital, Okta Ventures, Slack Fund, and Rocketship.vc. To learn more, visit crosschq.com
Our fast-growing Marketing team is seeking a seasoned Senior Product Marketing Manager who can act as a champion for our platform of talent intelligence solutions that are changing the landscape of sourcing and screening talent, and redefining hiring success. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, you will be Crosschq’s product marketing leader for our definitive messaging, supporting sales with compelling, on-brand assets that will convert prospects into loyal Crosschq customers.
Our Product Marketing Manager will bring keen strategic thinking, marketing abilities, and strong technical savvy to understand our customers, markets, technology, and competitive differentiation. You’ll also forge close ties with the Product, Sales and Customer Success teams and identify strategic opportunities for success.
Some of the primary duties you will be taking on in this role include:
- Partnering with Product Management, Sales, and Engineering teams to define and deliver a product roadmap that supports the segment's strategic plans
- Using compelling messaging, pricing, positioning, and product launches to inform buyers about the Crosschq platform capabilities
- Create content that supports Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to educate the market, position Crosschq as the market leader:
- Marketing content: Produce data sheets, whitepapers, case studies and training videos in collaboration with the content and product teams.
- Sales Enablement content: content that will reinforce the brand, drive acquisition strategies and expand the customer base.
- Customer communications: closely monitor the product roadmap and release schedule to uncover marketing opportunities and execute relevant go-to-market strategies.
- Product communications: own and manage release communications and customer newsletters and curate in-app experiences.
- Customer Success stories: work directly with Sales and Customer Success to develop customer case studies and harvest customer quotes and testimonials.
- Own a consistent process for developing and gathering competitive and market intelligence that informs our product development and GTM
- Help train the GTM team on new product features and functionality
- Work with the Product team to understand customer usage models, requirements, feedback and customer satisfaction/NPS to measure performance and utilization of existing and new functionality & features
- Provide recommendations on pricing, promotion, and packaging approaches based on market/competitive intelligence and customer feedback.
- Lead go-to-market initiatives:
- Create marketing briefs for key go-to-market launches and partner with other on the marketing marketing and demand gen teams to develop robust and coordinated launch plans
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop marketing plans to drive demand for our products across all GTM channels
The successful applicant for this Product Marketing position will:
- 5+ years of relevant experience within a B2B organization as a product marketer at a fast-paced SaaS environment
- Demonstrate significant knowledge of the talent ecosystem
- Demonstrable capabilities in strategic marketing, including market analysis, research, and segmentation
- Demonstrable capabilities in full-lifecycle product marketing from product definition, existing product growth and including branding, launching, positioning and pricing products
- Comfortable being very hands on as well as working with and influencing teams
- Comfortable being deep in the data weeds, querying and interpreting both traffic and usage data
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Demonstrated excellence at distilling complicated features and solutions into messaging for specific audiences
- Entrepreneurial mindset and over-communicator who can work with minimal supervision
- A unique blend of curiosity, creativity and strategic thinking
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Equity in pre-IPO company
- Remote work with flexible hours
- Unlimited PTO
We are Crosschq. We’re a diverse group, spread across the globe, who are united by a shared set of values and goals. We’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams for the betterment of our company. None of us are perfect, but each day we strive for excellence. Read more about our values here.