CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London, and Argentina.
This is a six-figure opportunity! Our Sales Development Representative role comes with a competitive salary plus uncapped commission.
CrossBorder Solutions is a FinTech SaaS start-up looking for talented individuals to help continue our expansion. We are seeking Sales Development Representatives for our London office. If you’re the kind of individual who thrives in a fast-paced, high volume sales environment, send us your resume.
Your primary responsibilities will be to make outbound calls, pitch our company and value prop to prospects, and close them on appointments to hear more about our solutions.
- Contact potential leads through outbound calling/telemarketing activities to set phone appointments for sales teams
- Develop and prioritize opportunities
- Research and refine lead contacts and develop contact schedules
- Respond quickly to online lead submissions to accurately determine lead value and distribution
- Connect with the Sales team to develop your Sales Pipeline to drive revenue
- Reignite unperformed set phone demos from previous month(s)
- Accurately enter all information into CRM (Customer Relationship Management) tools
- Meet monthly performance targets and required daily KPIs
- Continued self-development of sales nurturing techniques and skills
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Must be a competitive, ambitious and self-motivated individual with a hunger to succeed in financial services sales
- Excellent work ethic and exemplary interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- High level of energy and a positive attitude that in line with CrossBorder Solutions’ values
- Ability to achieve productivity goals
- Sound decision making, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong presentation skills to deliver a Value Proposition. Desire and ability to identify new areas for learning, take advantage of learning opportunities, and use newly gained knowledge and skill on the job
Nice to haves
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in a lead generation capacity
- Proven success in generating leads from cold calling and outbound calls
- Strong negotiating skills and ability to close
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
What We Offer:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in technology driven tax solutions. Founded in 2016, we stand at the intersection of human and machine intelligence. We have offices in New York, Florida, London and remote employees across the United States and Argentina. Through our AI and cloud-based technologies, we deliver superior solutions to our corporate tax customers. As a result, Savant Venture Fund and Insight Partners have invested over $100 million in funding to support our growth.
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.