CrossBorder Solutions has offices in New York City, Tarrytown NY, St. Petersburg FL, London, and Argentina.
Associates at CrossBorder Solutions work with a team of consulting economists to help our multi-national customers correctly price their transactions between entities within their corporate group. Associates work with both large and small multi-national companies in various different industries. This role assists with examining a variety of economic conditions and industry trends, evaluating customers’ intercompany transactions and consulting with customers to set or substantiate prices charged between their related parties. Associates become superusers of our innovative AI solution, Fiona, where all these findings will be documented and automated to make your work more efficient.
Associates help evaluate our customers inter-company transactions involving tangible property, intangible property and services based on the standards set forth by the IRS or other national tax authorities. As part of this process, Associates help evaluate and determine where value is created by our customers and how business activities should be remunerated. Such analysis is needed to prepare the necessary reporting required by tax authorities
Our Professional Services Team consists of over 70 full time transfer pricing professionals and the team has a diverse background with economists, lawyers and tax accountants.
We are currently seeking an entry level Associate to participate in various challenging transfer pricing projects and to contribute to the delivery of quality transfer pricing documentation services for our diverse customer base. Such documentation work is completed in our custom cloud based platform.
- Work on customer projects from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, and documenting transfer pricing projects
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of transfer pricing documentation reports, obtaining and documenting the facts necessary to establish and support our customers transfer pricing policies
- Conduct industry analyses across a broad range of industries
- Prepare benchmarking and comparability analytics for key intellectual property, goods, service and financing transactions using databases prepared by Dun & Bradstreet and Standard and Poors’
- Review and analyze financial statements
- Prepare data requests to gather necessary financial and descriptive information from customers
- Familiarize self with transfer pricing concepts and current events through Learning & Development activities
- Maintain open communication with management regarding the progress of completion on projects
- Properly track and report on the status of projects
What You Will Gain:
This is an excellent opportunity to work as part of a global financial services SaaS software company and this role will provide the candidate the opportunity to work with some of the largest businesses across the world and gain an understanding of how key legal and economic principles are put to task in reality. In this role Associates will learn about global transfer pricing rules and guidance, global documentation requirements, and all side aspects surrounding the vast world of transfer pricing.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
We welcome applications from a range of disciplines including business administration / economics and those who are looking for their first entry level professional services role and no relevant experience in transfer pricing is required. However, an interest in this discipline and a motivation to learn is vital. Applicants should have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, Finance, Accounting, English or other relevant field of study required
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management, organizational and prioritization skills and able to meet project deadlines while still having a focus on details
- Strong analytical and basic research skills
- Skilled in detailed reading, proofing and editing highly technical and descriptive material, meticulous in document management
- Ability to independently produce the initial drafts of project deliverables (transfer pricing reports)
- Ability to perform in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Solid computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Enthusiastic, confident and display excellent communication skills with other team members and customers.
What We Offer:
Great team culture, career development, great compensation package and benefits, and an unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world. With a company culture that provides ample opportunities to be recognized, build valuable skills, and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions, a pre-IPO SaaS company, is the global leader in technology driven tax solutions. Founded in 2017, we stand at the intersection of human and machine intelligence. As we continue to grow and approach unicorn status, we have offices all across the world with over 400 employees to provide long-term client success. Through our AI and cloud-based technologies, we deliver superior solutions to our customers. As a result, Kennet Partners and Insight Partners have invested $100 million in funding to support our growth, which has averaged over 100% year-over-year.
We are committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for our people regardless of their background or circumstances.