It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Over three years post-launch, we have over twelve thousand companies using our platform, raised more than $100M of venture capital from leading VC firms like Andreessen Horowitz, RedPoint, FirstMark, and Salesforce Ventures. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam helps companies partner with each other in a more data-driven way by acting as a partner ecosystem. Our platform allows companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
You will facilitate end-to-end demand creation & generation initiatives that span account-based marketing (ABM), category creation, customer content & communications, and onsite/virtual/sponsorship events. You will work with world-class logos and accelerate the growth and success of their partner ecosystem on Crossbeam. You will also help establish our enterprise marketing tracking and reporting processes by collaborating with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders across the business.
This is a hands-on, results-driven role that will have a direct impact on Crossbeam’s growth into the enterprise market.
- You will build and execute a marketing strategy to:
- Effectively create and capture demand in our enterprise segments via ABM, physical & virtual events, category & thought leadership, and product adoption.
- Facilitate and accelerate the growth of the partner ecosystem of enterprise prospects and customers on Crossbeam.
- Amplify our category creation strategy with key executives and influencers in our enterprise prospects and customers to differentiate Crossbeam as the enterprise market leader.
- You will work closely with our Sales leadership and enterprise team to identify target accounts and contacts, and then develop appropriate one-to-one strategies to increase awareness, deepen engagement, demonstrate value, influence customer wins, and shorten sales cycles.
- You will partner with our Growth Marketing team to refine audience segmentation, understand brand and product engagement, and support our product-led and sales-led customer journeys.
- You will partner with our Product Marketing team to develop & deploy persona-based, differentiated value proposition, messaging, and positioning that are specific to each enterprise account and to each new vertical.
- You will partner with our Content team to deliver unique, high-value experiences to target enterprise accounts via personalized content as well as branded and executive events.
- You will collaborate with our Customer Success team to market into or existing enterprise customers and help create upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- You will build a measurement framework and process to track and report enterprise marketing program effectiveness and impact.
These are some of your traits:
- You have 5+ years of experience in enterprise SaaS.
- You have proven expertise and success with ABM strategies.
- Your experience and/or deep understanding of the partnership's domain is a major plus.
- You have well honed communication and analytical skills.
- You have the ability to translate complexity into simple and intuitive communications.
- You have the ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines while working autonomously within the larger marketing organization.
- Your willingness to roll up your sleeves and immerse yourself in the details is core to your success.
- You are excited to work in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- You speak your mind, have no issue raising concerns with company leaders, but are also able to “disagree and commit” when things don’t go your way.
- When you don’t know how to do something, you’ll admit it and make a quick assessment of whether it’s something you can figure out, if you’ll need help, and where that help should come from.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
We go through the same interview steps for all marketing candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration.
- Call with internal recruiter
- Call with CMO
- Call with Hiring Manager
- Final Interview
- Short presentation
- 1:1 with VP, Content
- 1:1 with Senior Director of Product Marketing
This is a salaried* role. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match
- Learning & Development Budget
- Remote Work Options
- Generous Wellness Stipend
*This role has been categorized as a Remote position. "Remote" employees do not have a permanent corporate office workplace and, instead, work from a physical location of their choice which must be identified to Crossbeam. Employees may live in any of the 50 US States, with limited exceptions. In certain cases, an employee in a remote-designated job may need to live in a specific region or time zone to support customers or clients as part of their role. In Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City the standard base pay range for this role is $120,000- $165,000 annually . This base pay range is specific to Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada and New York City and may not be applicable to other locations. In addition to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location. Actual amounts will vary depending on experience, performance and location.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
Crossbeam's core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we're proud to be building a culture where differences are valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.
To applicants in the European Union & California: Please find our European Union & California Recruitment Policy Here