It’s an exciting time at Crossbeam. Just over two years post-launch, we have over four thousand companies using our platform, raised more than $40M of venture capital from leading VC firms, and are working with awesome strategic investors like Salesforce, HubSpot, Okta, and Slack. Best of all, we’re just getting started. In a market full of uncertainty, we are fortunate to have an unwavering long-term vision and the funding to see it through at full speed.
Crossbeam helps companies partner with each other in a more data-driven way by acting as an escrow service for data. Our platform allows companies to find overlapping customers and prospects with their partners while keeping the rest of their data private and secure.
One of Crossbeam’s values is to “Feed The Network.” As Technology Partnership Manager, you will focus on building and managing relationships with Crossbeam’s Technology Partner network to support the success of the Partner Cloud. Crossbeam’s ecosystem of partners is already two dozen strong and will continue to grow as a vital component of Crossbeam’s overall success.
As the second member of our partnerships team, you must unquestionably understand the value of partnerships and will be instrumental in driving both integration adoption and unlocking new sourced and influenced revenue for Crossbeam. You will be a major change agent for Crossbeam, having considerable impact and influence on the future of the business.
- Work with the VP of Partnerships to drive success for the Technology Partnership program through executing on the program strategy, goals, and targets.
- Become an internal power user of Crossbeam, both to drive our partnerships and to be an evangelist of the product capabilities we should build.
- Expand and enable existing partnerships by developing go-to-market strategies including co-marketing, co-selling, and more.
- Identify ideal new technology partners that expand the value of the Partner Cloud.
- Develop and promote technology partner value propositions to direct sales and success organizations.
- Collaborate with other departments such as Product, Sales, Legal, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success.
- Facilitate, develop and manage partner enablement and training plans to ensure partners are equipped to position products/solutions and effectively meet collective objectives.
- Create and accelerate Crossbeam sales opportunities through identifying sourced and influenced revenue opportunities.
- Develop business plans and growth strategies with partners, and execute against metrics and milestones to drive mutual customer growth and revenue.
- Coordinate joint marketing and lead generation activities with partnership marketing.
- Drive end-customer value which grows the business for both Technology Partners and Crossbeam.
- Be partner-centric in all activities, advocating for them within Crossbeam while inspiring partners to be wildly successful with us.
These are some of your traits:
- You have 2-5 years experience as a successful partnership professional within the SaaS industry.
- You have had success in establishing and developing long term, lasting relationships with Technology Partners that are mutually beneficial, with trust and integrity at the core of all activities.
- You’ve adopted a consultative approach to partner management and engagement.
- You are self-sufficient with identifying opportunities, managing their partner portfolio, and creating new processes to drive higher efficiency for the partner program.
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced, sales-focused, ever-changing environment while using solid judgement to effectively pivot and prioritize.
- You have the ability to inspire and persuasively communicate ideas, overcome obstacles, direct people, and collaborate with colleagues.
- You are comfortable ideating on technology integration use cases while also prioritizing the right partnerships based on available APIs, business need, competitive positioning, and long term business impact.
- You have strong experience and expertise collaborating with cross-functional teams (including Executives, Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Legal, etc.)
- You have a history of achieving revenue growth in complex business environments through a focus on developing and communicating the plan, addressing issues that hinder performance, and implementing best practices.
- You have both strong written and verbal skills.
- You have direct field exposure engaging with enterprise customer accounts in the technology industry.
- You have experience implementing effective joint go-to-market programs for Independent Software Vendor (ISV) technology partners, including joint sales enablement, demand generation, lead tracking, deal registration and joint sales reporting.
- You’re not afraid to speak up when you have a point of view, but can “disagree and commit” once a final decision is reached.
- You believe in creating space for people with different backgrounds and viewpoints to share their opinions in a respectful environment.
- You just read this whole list and got more excited than concerned.
We go through the same interview steps for all Partnership candidates to ensure equity in our hiring process. Our process is designed to learn as much about each candidate as possible, as well as to give candidates access to our team and learn about what it's like to be a team member at Crossbeam. Topics will range from technical skills to problem-solving approaches and collaboration.
- Phone Screen with Internal Recruiter
- Scenario Assessment
- Final with:
- VP of Partnerships
- Head of Product & Product Manager
- Account Executive
This is a salaried* role + commission. In addition, Crossbeam offers:
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Flexible PTO Policy
- Parental leave
- Stock Option Plan
- 401k Plan + Match
*Residents of Colorado: There is a minimum salary of $100,000 plus equity and benefits for this position. Benefits may include, but are not limited to, health, dental, vision, 401k+ Match, flex PTO, parental leave, & fully remote work. Salary for this role may vary depending on your location, skills, and experience.
How We Work
This role can be based anywhere in the US.
Crossbeam has always been committed to building a remote-first culture, even before the pandemic. We have a founder footprint in the Philadelphia area and team members distributed across the country. The majority of our collaborative work happens on Slack and Zoom.
When travel feels comfortable again, we’ll celebrate with non-mandatory team offsites and events a few times a year.
Trust is our business. We create value by building trust in our company, our team, our technology, and our network. Never let anything compromise that trust.
Feed the Network. Our customer network is our most valuable asset. Prioritize its growth.
Equity. We will build a workplace that ensures everyone access to the same opportunities to share in our success.
This is Fun. Few people are lucky enough to do what we do. Follow the fun in every step of the journey.
Crossbeam's core value of Equity sits at the heart of our hiring process, and we're proud to be building a culture where differences are valued. Applicants from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, disability, age, or veteran status.