Crooked Media is looking for a producer for a new limited series podcast. The ideal candidate must have experience producing both docuseries and interview podcasts, as well as reporting and research.
This position requires a 40 hour time commitment a week. The producer’s schedule is subject to the production calendar mutually decided by production staff and the Crooked team. The ideal candidate is a team player who enjoys a deadline driven environment.
- Working with Crooked team, EP, host, and sound designer to establish show tone and deliver episodes
- Maintaining production schedule – keeps the team on track and on time
- Booking guests and writing show scripts (with EP and host)
- Overseeing audio quality, field production, interviews, and a small production team
- Touch base with Crooked team weekly, keep up to date with creative notes schedule as well as other deadlines
Candidate must have:
- 3-5 years experience in radio or podcast production
- Prior experience leading production teams
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Sufficient Pro Tools skills to complete rough assemblies and communicate effectively with Sound Designer to deliver final episodes
- Crisp writing skills and a biting sense of humor