Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA-LATAM EHQ in Hoofddorp is looking for a Commercial Manager Distributors - Africa.
The Commercial Manager Distributors is a key role within the EMEA Distributor Commercial Team. The Commercial Manager supports the Senior Manager to achieve the commercial goals for the respective geographical region (EU or MEA) leading and working closely together with our Distributor partners.
The EMEA Distributor market is comprised of 75+ countries managed by 20 Distributor partners in Europe (Italy, Spain, Poland, Czech Republic, Greece, Turkey,…), Middle East (UAE, KSA, Kuwait, Lebanon, Israel,…) and Africa (Egypt, South Africa, Nigeria, Mauritius,…).
What will you do?
Sales Optimization, Planning, Forecasting & Order Management:
- Execute Sales Strategy & 5-Year Business Plans, Annual Plans & Sales Targets
- Manage Forecasting process with Distributors in a timely and accurate manner
- Achieve assigned Revenue Targets, Product Margin and Gross Margin Targets
- Actively sell Seasonal and At-Once Initiatives, closely monitoring performance
- Ensure timely execution of monthly /quarter shipments, including invoicing
- Ensure respective Distribution Agreements (and others) are in place
- Develop regular/min. annual Market Mappings & White Space Analysis with Distributors
- Unlock new markets (as appropriate) & new channel/wholesale door/E-Tail opportunities
- Work closely with Distributors on Key Account Planning & Management
Brand Positioning & Product Strategy Execution:
- Work closely with Merchandising to ensure Distributors execute Product Strategies
- Identifying product opportunities that drive incremental revenue, aligned with MFP
- Manage Distributors to closely align with Product Strategies, Segmentation, Must-Buys & Brand Positioning
- Ensure Distributors execute according to Brand Guidelines across all 3 Distribution Channels (as appropriate) and through all appropriate Communication Channels
- Deep understanding & experience in the Sports, Fashion, Lifestyle industry, as well as across respective Distributor Markets, including Distributors, Key Wholesale Accounts and E-Tailers.
- Be the expert - analyze & understand the market conditions - consumer / macro-economic / competitor - and provide regular feedback into Crocs organization
- Support Distributors with Key Account Management, through providing tools – presentations, best-practices, guidelines, POS etc. – to ensure elevated and quality execution
Distributor Relationship Management / Engagement:
- Build strong relationships at all levels of Distributor partnership
- Drive appropriate Distributor engagement and feedback through Annual Planning meetings, Seasonal Sales / Go-To-Market (GTM) meetings, Quarterly report submissions and Forecasting Plans, ensuring elevated execution and quality of business in market
- Regularly review Distributor Trade Terms, Credit Limits, Payment & Shipment Plans, as well as Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) etc., in conjunction with relevant Crocs Departments to ensure SOX compliance
Who are you?
- Minimum Bachelors’ Degree (or equivalent) in Business or International Management
- Knowledge of Business Administration, Commerce, Statistics
- Minimum 5 years of full-time professional experience in Sales or Commercial role with an international brand that operates across multiple markets and channels (Wholesale, Retail, Digital/E-Com). Plus 2 years in Leadership.
- Experience and Knowledge of African Market.
- Fashion/Footwear industry experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Strong communication, negotiation & influence skills, at Management Level
- Strong Financial & Commercial acumen
- Team Player; connects with Crocs culture & values
- Strong Organizational, Time Management & Presentation skills
- Strong command of the English language, others a plus
- Based in EU, willing to move to the Netherlands
- Yes, +/- 25%
What do we offer?
- A job within a unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week, partly in our Hoofddorp office and partly from home, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!