Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA Finance Team in Hoofddorp is looking for a FP&A intern to start in February 2023. You will support the FP&A team to provide the business with analysis and insights in order to drive informed decisions to reach our financial goals and ensure the long-term stability and profitability of the business.
What will you do?
- Assist in consolidated reporting and analysis for management and senior leadership
- Provide support on quarterly forecasts
- Support business partners in routine operations and ad hoc analysis
- Assist in other projects and initiatives, especially implementation of process improvements
What will you bring to the table?
- Must be currently enrolled in a Finance, Accounting or Business Bachelors or Master’s degree for the entire duration of the internship
- Enrolled in Dutch education institute
- Resiliency and ability to adapt quickly
- Effective listening, time management and creative problem-solving techniques
- A desire to learn, grow and develop
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Power Point
What can you expect from us?
- Interesting and multidimensional internship in an open, growing and international organization.
- A friendly and engaged team;
- Opportunity to develop yourself in a dynamic and fast-paced environment by working with colleagues from all over EMEA;
- One-on-one coaching by the manager;
- A monthly compensation of 500 EUR gross;
- NS Business Card if you don’t have a Student OV Card.
Are you interested? We would like to meet you! Please apply!