- Manage the 3PL outbound operations related to E-tail, Wholesale and Retail Channel.
- Responsible for managing TAT and order fulfillment on major ecommerce portals/.com.
- Oversees warehouse compliance for Inventory Management, Cycle Count.
- Operational reviews with 3PL to identify the gaps/ bottlenecks for improvement and efficiency.
- Develop visible procedure and KPI to monitor TAT, Productivity, Quality, and regular measurements to determine effectiveness of procedures implemented.
- Coordinate with logistics partners related to delivery tracking/fleet management.
- Handling escalations from internal/ external customers.
- All relevant MIS reports to maintain and publish.
Deliverables and Indicators (KPIs)：
- OTIF Management for both B2B and B2C orders.
- Inventory management, SOX, cycle count.
Other Job Requirements:
- Graduate in any general discipline.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in D&L preferably managing e-commerce operations.
- Good analytical skills and knowledge of SAP, MS Office.
- Good communication and presentation skills.