A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we have sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort, and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
The Sr. Manager of Global Digital Analytics delivers global insights and decision frameworks to inform planning and optimization across marketing, product, merchandising, and promotional efforts. This collaborator role offers a hybrid work schedule: 60-80% a week in our Westwood, MA office!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop insights, optimization, forecasting, and reporting programs for the digital organization.
- Lead marketing attribution and incrementally studies to advise media budget allocation.
- Accelerate the company’s knowledge of the customer across channels and brands to advise strategy. Advise stakeholders on segmentation strategies, customer lifecycles, CLV, optimization opportunities, and forecasts.
- Innovate analytical approaches to support of Regional and Brand Analytics counterparts.
- Blend disparate data sources to support analyses and dashboards.
- Develop and coach 2-3 direct reports. Build bench strength for ongoing growth.
JOB REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Engineering, Analytics, Information Systems, or a related field
- 5+ years of analytics or related experience
- Proficiency in SQL and Python or R
- Proficiency in Power BI, Tableau, or similar tool
- Experience with Snowflake, Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Experience with descriptive and predictive statistics
- Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills to articulate ideas, frame problems, and offer solutions. Strong leadership track record with the ability to work effectively with leadership teams.
- Balanced strategic and tactical problem solver with strong presentation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of return-on-investment analysis.
- Excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills including negotiation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to influence and engage direct and indirect reports and peers.
- Periodic travel to regional offices and conferences.
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Sr. Manager, Digital Analytics
Job Level: Senior Manager
Career Level: CL7
Salary Range: $125,000-$150,000
Workplace Persona: Collaborator
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program. This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life, and AD&D, short- and long-term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.