Develop and manage organized key accounts/multi-brand footprint in the existing / new territories resulting in achieving global brand representation and commercial goals.
- Create & implement business plan to meet organizational revenue generation goal.
- Managing all sales related activities of partners to achieve revenue targets.
- Reduction/planning to eradicate EOL (End of Life) products from POS in the region.
- Seasonal planning with the partners on seasonal buy plan, alignment with organizational focus categories/pillars.
- Executing robust pre-lines for effective business/OTB planning for the partner.
- Act as an effective bridge between MB doors/ KA formats and distributors.
Key Account and MB Doors Expansion
- Increase Key Account/ Multi-brand doors count pan India.
- Ensure effective visual representation
- Work closely with Key account stakeholders and distributors for business expansion and alignment.
- Develop and execute the 3 P’s (Product, Placement and Promotions plan (if required)
Partner Development and Support
- Execute MBR/QBR review with partners.
- Maintain relationship with the existing and potential new partners
- Timely payment collection and facilitate reconciliation.
- Reduce AR aging.
- Quarterly reconciliations and pending issue closures.
Inventory Management- Assortment planning, Merchandise Allocation and Replenishment
- Maintaining adequate inventory level at distributors end, identifying OTB gaps and procure orders.
- Develop and execute assortment plan.
- Develop and share market intelligence to support management’s decisions.
- Preferably a master’s degree in management
- 6-10 Years of experiences
- Good market understanding of franchised business/ Key accounts
- High Interpersonal skills
- Willing to travel