A world leader in innovative, casual footwear, Crocs, Inc., is dedicated to the future of comfort. Our original and most famous style, the Classic Clog, is instantly recognized around the world — and for good reason: since 2002, we’ve sold more than 600 million pairs in over 90 countries! We achieved our status as a global leader in the casual footwear category by taking an inherently simple approach to uniting style, modern comfort and value.
Every day, we make a choice to have an open mind and look on the bright and colorful side of life. We embrace and celebrate the uniqueness in everyone, inviting the world to Come As You Are.
Crocs is seeking a Data Engineer to develop, test, and maintain data pipelines and related architectures within the Azure platform. This position will help to enable the Crocs enterprise to make bigger, bolder decisions faster. The Junior Data Engineer will work independently and with the team to help facilitate the usage of more sophisticated analytics/data science throughout the organization.
This role can be remote.
Data Modeling -Execute a framework to be used within our Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) by providing consistent predictable techniques and methodologies for data
ELT/ETL -Develop ETL/ELT processes and patterns to efficiently move data using batch processing
Engineering Best Practices- Adhere to engineering standard methodologies, including test-driven development, agile management, and continuous integration pipelines
Documentation -Create and maintain accurate and complete documentation of the pipelines developed
Aptitude for Learning - Stay ahead of on what is happening within the BI and analytics space and demonstrate interest and desire in the area of data science and machine learning
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, mathematics, or equivalent technical degree
- 2+ years in a similar role
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong proficiency in ANSI-SQL
- Proficiency in Python, Pandas, and/or PySpark
- Experience with Databricks or similar products
- Experience with a business intelligence tool, such as Power BI
- Experience in SAP ERP or other similar ERP systems is a plus
- Experience in Snowflake Database or other similar columnar database
- Prior experience working in a cloud platform
- Experience working in Azure or a Microsoft-specific environment is a plus
- Experience working with modern ETL/ELT tools, such as Data Factory, Databricks, or similar
Crocs is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Title: Data Engineer
Job Level: Intermediate Professional Individual Contributor
Career Level: CL4
Salary Range: $94,800 - $109,800
Workplace Persona: Connector
This position is eligible to participate in a company incentive program.
This position is eligible for company benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, and vision coverage, life and AD&D, short and long term disability coverage, paid time off, employee assistance, participation in a 401k program that includes company match, and many other additional voluntary benefits.