The assistant manager will be led by senior CRM & CS manager, and responsible for consumer engagement & customer service operation on 3rd party marketplace, covering TM, JD, Douyin and any potential rising platform in future. This role is required to deliver a growing & sustainable consumer operation, and keep a stable & agile service experience in marketplace. Besides, it will assist line manager to maintain brand omni-channel consumer platform on operation, insight & innovation.
Key Process Accountabilities:
- Follow brand CRM strategy to adapt and develop marketplace CRM plan for each channel/store
- Execute timelines, process steps, cross functional partnerships, and communication plans necessary to drive plan forward
- Develop and maintain ECRM calendar based on sales & marketing plan, and keep track of all actions to ensure the proper delivery
- Download omnichannel loyalty insights to develop and lead key initiatives and campaigns to drive member acquisition, retention, and improvement on lifecycle value.
- Be responsible for marketplace consumer data analysis and insight to improve efficiency and convert the right consumers
- Co-work with line manager & analytic team to complete and optimize ECRM data recording and dashboard for various platforms
- Consumer Service
- Lead customer service operation to achieve KPI, improve consumer satisfaction and drive service to sales conversion.
- Dig out key pain points in service journey, and develop projects and initiatives to enhance experience and improve satisfaction
- Supervise critical consumer complaints and voice of customers from marketplace, and assist line manager to collect, filter, analyze and share with internal audience
- Teamwork & Vendor Management
- Be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to reach consensus and common goals
- Be able to report and present insights, trends, and best practices of marketplace to internal & senior team
- Clear & proper goal setting to different vendors for various platform & business scenarios, and ensure their qualified delivery
Deliverables and Indicators (KPIs)：
- Member acquisition and subscription target
- Member engagement and commercial value (i.e. first buy, repeat purchase)
- Consumer service level KPIs
- Consumer satisfaction and dissatisfaction
- Ecommerce revenue and growth
- Ecommerce profitability
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or above
- Minimum 5 years’ digital experience on E-commerce/CRM/CS/digital PM, and 3 years’ ECRM operation experience
- Experienced on consumer communication
- Expertise on ECRM operation, preferred multi-channel experience
- Experienced to manage vendors to deliver brand’s KPIs
- Keep curiosity on digital commerce innovation and agility on evolving environment & trend
- Number-sensitive to operation data, business analysis, insight digging and privilege setting.
- Deep understanding of TM environment and surrounded tools & ecosystems, also have vision on any other marketplace of JD, Douyin or any rising platform.
- Above-average understanding of consumer model, data analytic, random & sampling testing
- Familiarity with marketplace CRM and CS technologies (e.g., CRM tools, CDP, chatbot, AI QA, AI SMS, etc.)
- Familiarity with marketplace operation, from front-end consumer interaction to back-end process.
- Interpersonal Skill:
- Highly organized, consumer-centric, business-driven; ability to work under pressure, responsive, meet deadlines and be flexible; curiosity, passion for digital and strong team spirit
- Ability to interact with across levels of the organization; execute and project manage supporting action plans
- Travel Requirement: As required
Key Role Dimensions:
- eCommerce Marketing
- eCommerce Operation
- Brand Marketing
- Service solution provider
- System solution provider
- Geographical Area: Mainland China