Everyone Comfortable in Their Own Shoes
Crocs, Inc. (NASDAQ: CROX) is a world leader in innovative casual footwear for men, women and children. The company offers several distinct shoe collections with more than 300 four-season footwear styles. All Crocs™ shoes feature Croslite™ material, a proprietary, revolutionary technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs fans “Get Crocs Inside” every pair of shoes, from the iconic clog to new sneakers, sandals, boots and heels. Since its inception in 2002, Crocs has sold more than 200 million pairs of shoes in more than 90 countries around the world.
Our EMEA-LATAM EHQ in Hoofddorp is looking for a Sr. Payroll Analyst that provides support to the Human Resource Department in the areas of (payroll) administration.
As Sr. Payroll Analyst you will be responsible for the monthly payroll at Crocs Europe together with a colleague, Payroll Analyst, for the following countries: Germany, Austria, France, UK, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Italy and the Netherlands. External payroll providers in each country are used to process payroll and this is coordinated from our Headquarter in Hoofddorp.
The purpose of this position is processing the payroll each month accurately, from input to final payment. Supporting Human Resource department in any other payroll related tasks.
You’ll collaborate together with your colleague Payroll Analyst and our HR Coordinators to optimize our Payroll processes.
What will you do?
Monthly Payroll Process Control:
- Payroll data input for primarily Germany, Austria, France, UK, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Italy
- Kronos timecards check and prepare monthly reports for input.
- Maintain contact with other departments (HR, Treasury, Tax and Retail Operations) on payroll related items. Informs HR coordinators of missing data / information in the HRIS systems which are relevant to process payroll.
- Responsible for preparation of monthly retail bonus sheet.
- Support Finance for ao checking GL Accounts.
- Monthly payroll payments.
- Provide 1st line support to employees.
- Support in audits & ad hoc requests.
- Ensure key controls (eg. RACI) are respected and the SOX requirements are met.
- Identify and execute process improvements to existing processes and advise the manager on opportunities to gain higher efficiency, effectiveness and ensure a higher level of (local) compliance
- Ensure all payroll controls are performed and checklists are followed in the process flow of payrolls so compliance to internal policies is adhered (SOX control).
- Evaluate and advise on improvements to our current payroll process, including our payroll provider;
- Optimization of integration of HR and Finance processes.
Who are you?
- You have your degree in Payroll Administration (Dutch: Praktijk Diploma Loonadministratie)
- A minimum of 4 years of related experience in an international environment is a strong advantage, people operations experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- You have a basic knowledge of European labor law.
- Experience with administrative tasks such as EMEA payroll process, use of Microsoft Excel
- Establishes priorities, plans, and organizes well, solution-oriented
- Strong communication skills; ability to effectively interact with all types of individuals, both internally and externally
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrates initiative and resourcefulness
- Good command of English language (both written and verbal)
- Experience with Safeguard and Kronos is desirable
- Knowledge of MS office.
- Able to work result oriented with stringent deadlines and highlight any events that may lead to not meeting deadlines.
- Based in EU.
What do we offer?
- A job within an unique and fast growing global brand;
- 40 hours per week in our semi virtual office, a fair salary, good pension arrangement and a bonus opportunity;
- Fun work place, innovating working environment;
- 25 paid holidays;
- 50% discount on the most comfortable shoes in the world;
- A healthy work environment with discount on your gym membership;
- Our great training curriculum with in-person sessions and a global eLearning platform offers you a lot of room for personal growth to get a little bit better every day;
- You’ll be part of the fun HR EMA team, now with 12 colleagues;
- And so much more!
Sounds pretty amazing right? Well, what are you waiting for?!